3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 24, 2017 12:33 AM by kingfish

Getting BSOD's Since Upgrade To Windows 10 - Pes 2017- HD7600M

edy

Hello, i have some problem regarding my graphics. I have 2 GPU that is Intel HD Graphics 400 and AMD Radeon HD 7600M Series. I usually playing games such as PES17 and FIFA 14. It all went well until I upgraded to Window 10. Everytime when i playing games, the blue screen usually popped out and show "Video TDR Failure" and "atikmdag.sys". I have to disable the AMD in order to play games and do work but the graphic is so poor when playing PES17. I wish i could use the AMD graphic. I already uninstalled the AMD graphics and use Leshcat (Leshcat’s Catalyst 16.2.1 UnifL) program to installed it back but it didn't work. The BSOD keep coming whenever I click the game icon. Please help me.

This is my pc details

AMD Graphics Card : AMD Radeon HD 7600M Series

Laptop System : HP Pavilion g4 Notebook PC

Operating System : Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Driver version installed : 15.201.1151.1008 (before i use Leshcat)

: 16.301.1901.0 (after using Leshcat)

CPU : Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3230M CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.60 GHz

RAM : 4GB

Message was edited by: Matt B We have updated the title of this discussion with relevant details to better describe your issue.

• Re: BSOD Issues
          kingfish

Your AMD graphics chip is too old...it has been placed in Legacy status. There will be no updates for it. You would be best served if you revert the OS to the one designed for the laptop. That is the only way to have a fully functional computer.

Legacy