I previously had black screen(here) and game freeze issues with my Asus RX 570 Strix OC 4GB, so applied for RMA and got Asus RX 570 Strix NON-OC 4GB as a replacement after a month.
But, since I got this Graphic Card, all my games are crashing(D3D error).
1. DDU to reinstall the drivers thrice.
2. Tried 3 different driver driver version(currently on 17.10.1 driver).
3. Tried resetting the BIOS.
4. Tried Benchmark tools:
It never crashed during the benchmark.
I've diagnosed that:
1. crash is not related to any temperature change, or any specific game.(highest during gaming is 68C)
2. I've tried OC as well as UC.
3. Sometimes it doesn't crash for hours, and when it does, I'm not even able to open the radeon settings.
4. After the crash, it isn't resolved even after numerous restarts.
5. And the error will randomly stop occurring on its on wish.
6. No FPS drop in gaming.
During Tekken 7:
During Middle Earth: Shadow of War:
Raedon settings after crash:
My afterburner settings:
Motherboard: Asus Z97-K
Processor: i5-4690K(oc @4.4Ghz)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212X
Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3
GPU: Asus RX 570 Strix NON-OC 4GB
PSU: Seasonic S12II 620W
HDD: WD 2TB(WD20EZRX)
SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 120GB(only windows 10 os installed)
This is the first time I've bought an AMD product, and I'm not liking it at all.
Kindly Help. What should I do?
Thanks in Advance.