- AMD Graphics Card
XFX Rx580, two of them
- Operating System
- Windows 10 64bit
- Driver version installed
Radeon Software Version 17.10.1
- Display Devices
- ASUS MG279Q 27" LED Gaming FreeSync Monitor 2560 x 1440 @144hz DP mini to DP
- Dell U2212HM 1080x1920 @60hz
- Dell E197FP 1280x1024 @60hz
- Motherboard + Bios Revision
- Asus Z270-AR Bios version 1009
- 4.20 gigahertz Intel Core i7-7700K
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage
- Thermaltake Toughpower Grand RGB 850 Watts 80 Plus Gold Modular ATX Power Supply
Describe your issue:
- One of my rx580s is set to "Gpu Memory Clock" 300MHz and the other shows a proper 2000MHz. I just built this system, and had the cards in my old system running well without this issue. I have tried about every bios configuration and the problem still persist using DDU to clean the divers and dry a different version. I had cam and wattman but have one uninstalled and the other not activated. Still the problem remains.
- I mainly play Overwatch and when I launch the game It sometimes forces both of the cards to "work". Its like the cards are not playing well with each other in crossfire.
- I built this system to play at max settings so that's what i'm trying to accomplish or at least stable performance at 144hz 1440p.