6 Replies Latest reply on Oct 13, 2017 9:22 AM by dali

All games crush

dali

Hello, i have a question about my games crushes, every tme i start some game it crush, sometimes under 5 min and sometimes i can play for 1-2 hour, few times i got some error about direct X, other time when i tried to open game nothing appeard and game started normaly, i checked my dx version in amd radeon settings and there is 9.14.10.01304 version but my dxdiag read dx 12, i tryed with some gpu burning tests, once i finished it for 1 hour, another time i started it, and it crushed under 3 mins, and every other time i tryed same happend. Do u have some solutions to solve this? and if any of u know is this problem software or hardware based?

• Re: All games crush
          supervargen

Well.. can you give us your gpu and cpu temp in idle and in games/benchmark?

kingfish

INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

Providing the information below will get you a faster response from the community.

Describe your system:

• AMD Graphics Card
              • Make and model; e.g. AMD R9 290X
            • Desktop or Laptop System
              • If a laptop, make and model of the Laptop
            • Operating System
              • E.g. Windows 10 64bit
            • Driver version installed
              • E.g. Radeon Software Crimson Edition 15.12
            • Display Devices
              • Make and model, connection/adapter in use, resolution and refresh rate; e.g. Samsung UE32850R 3840x2160 @60Hz Active DP to HDMI adapter
              • One line for each display device connected
            • Motherboard + Bios Revision
              • Make and model; e.g. Asus P8P67 Deluxe Bios Version 6643
            • CPU/APU
              • Make and model number; e.g. FX 9590
            • Power Supply Unit  Make, Model & Wattage
              • E.g. Thermaltake TR2 700W Gold
            • RAM
              • Amount of memory installed; e.g. 16GB

Describe your issue:

• Provide a detailed description of the issue you are experiencing and the steps required to reproduce the issue.
            • Details about applications/games affected (including version number)
            • Graphical settings used in the application/game (resolution and 3D settings)
            • If possible, include a screenshot or video link of the issue
              goodplay

The Direct3D version is not the problem, post a pic of the directx errors with the other info required.

dali

My temps in game runs around 50-52 for cpu and 65-70 for gpu. I post all my specifications in pictures bellow and screenshot of Dx error when i enter the game.1234.png12345.png123456.png1234567.png12345678.png123456789.png53423221.png