AnsweredAssumed Answered

black screen problem when installing drivers!!!

Question asked by zardakus on Oct 9, 2017
Latest reply on Mar 10, 2018 by %duski%

I have a video card (AMD XFX R7750). I was using the computer and simply the screen went black (I was watching videos on youtube), I waited for a while, about 10 minutes and the screen remained black, so I tried to restart the compute, it started loading the windows and when the screen finished it was still black. After a few times I reboot it went to the auto repair, I tried all options and nothing worked, I decided to format, when I finish formatting it called normally, so it was time to install the drivers for my video card and play my games as always, but when the videos were updated the screen became black, I was already getting desperate, I entered the security mode and used the DDU to I did the process of trying to install the video drivers several times and always the screen was black, I tried to format varies. Sometimes I use multiple installers of different drivers, but nothing worked. Now I'm here as the last alternative solution, please help me with this problem !!!!!! (I'm Brazilian and I'm using google translator, a thousand excuses There are many things wrong xD)

Outcomes