I have this new build of a RYZEN 3 and an ASRCOK A 320 with windows 10x64 and half of the cores are not working and even not showing in windows.
When I open the task manager it shows only 2 cores and 2 processors but when I get into the windows devices manager it shows the 4 processors as working correctly.
I tried to fix it via MSconfig but it only detects 2 cores.
I updated the UEFI.
I updated the controllers.
I tried to unlock them via Ryzen master but it says "The stopped cores quantity is lower than the actual and cannot be applied. Energy cycle is required"
I've been having this issue since the very beggining and it's been working like this for about a month.