3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 4, 2017 12:35 PM by muxaspb99

Black screen when installing new drivers.

muxaspb99

Good day!

I decided not to install updates on Windows 10, but unexpectedly about three weeks ago, when the laptop was turned off, "Update and shut down" appeared. Other options were not offered, while in services.msc the update center was disabled. Okay, nothing can be done, I was waiting for 40 minutes to update. (Since September 2016 did not update, it shows the darkness was updated.) It was updated, it seems everything is fine. Then the utility AMD Radeon gives out that there were new drivers, I certainly decided to update them immediately. I updated, rebooted and I see a black screen with the Windows boot circle at the bottom in the center of the screen. I thought that again renewed what to put, so he sat almost half an hour. Tired, climbed from the phone to the Internet, I learned that this is a common problem. That is, the Windows is already loaded, but nothing is displayed on the screen. As written on the Internet by typing, the keyboard booted in safe mode. I open the device manager, drivers are updated, no exclamation marks. But the Universal Monitor pnp has an exclamation point. As advised on the same site where I found information on the black screen, I deleted the driver using DDU. After the reboot, everything became normal, that's just without drivers. While scratching the turnip, Windows itself downloaded via the driver update center and asked to restart the PC. Reboot and everything seems to be fine. That's only when installing any other drivers except those that puts the update center to catch this black screen. (I tried to set 17.4.4: 17.7.1: 17.7.2: 17: 9.1: 17.9.3) I would be willing to tolerate this if Windows were to download the driver more recently, but it shakes the drivers for 15th year! In many games with them the problem and the lack of software from AMD is not happy. Actually, if anyone can advise something with the update of the video card drivers, I will be grateful. Thank you in advance!

Suddenly need:

System:

AMD A6-6310, 2200 MHz (22 x 100)

5065 MB  (DDR3 SDRAM)

AMD Radeon(TM) R4 Graphics 1GB

AMD Radeon(TM) R5 M330 2GB

HGST HTS545050A7E680  (500 GB, 5400 RPM, SATA-III)

Windows 10 Home one language (x64)

P.S. Windows license. The laptop was taken on credit, there is still a guarantee. And if the Windows change, then the warranty will be covered as I understood. =(

P.S.S. I'm sorry, but I do not know English and used google translate. I really hope that you will understand me and help me.