0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 17, 2017 11:53 PM by tunkor

No amd graphics driver is installed or the amd driver is not functioning properly

tunkor

Hello,

I get the error ''no amd graphics driver is installed or the amd driver is not functioning properly''.

I have tried so much for weeks now and I am clueless. This is on an old laptop and I've been trying to fix this on and off for the past weeks.

This is the 2nd full reinstall of windows on a fresh formatted drive. I install windows 7, do all the updates, and the first thing I install is the AMD driver. I get the error when I want to open AMD settings or CCC, windows aero doesn't work either as a result of this. The first time I used HP drivers for this laptop, the 2nd time I reinstalled a fresh drive I used the guide for installing APU drivers from this site. I installed the latest crimson beta software working for my laptop.

My specs are A8-4500M APU with 6740g and 6760m dedicated graphics. I have followed the troubleshoot and done a removal and reinstall of the software. I have all the latest updates installed.

I'd be awesome if someone can help me, thanks!