Your problem sounds interesting, but we need some more information to provide you any benefit, please check out this post below and respond back with whatever info you are able to give us based on those guidelines and we'll try to help you the best as possible. Any applicable logs or screenshots are also helpful! Thanks!
Spikeypup / Patrick
- AMD Radeon (TM) R9 380 Series
- Desktop: Manufacturer CyberPowerPC
- Window 8.1 64 bit
- Radeon Software Crimson edition version 15.12
- Memory: Size 4096 MB, Type GDDR5
- CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6500CPU @3.20GHz
- Display: U28E510, HDMI
- Motherboard: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd, Product: G1.Sniper Z170-CF
- Power: 750 Watts - EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G1 80 PLUS Gold Power Supply [+8]
did express installed, after completion skipped the optional AMD Radeon live thing and the GSswitch stopped working, again.
If the clean install fails, maybe ask Gigabyte support about their app compatibility 2yrs on ?