Desktop or Laptop: Desktop

Operating System: Windows 10 64 Bit

Driver Version: 17.9.1

Display Devices: MG279Q Freesync Monitor 90Hz

Motherboard + Bios: Gigabyte X370 Gaming K7, Bios Ver: F6

CPU: Ryzen 1700

Powersupply: Seasonic Prime 1200W Gold

Ram: G.Skill F4-3200C14D-16GTZR

When Playing in the world, the game textures are all rainbow effect. The characters and world are just unbearable to put up with atm. I have heard the very old drivers worked, but it was only for the RX 580 or below Cards. I seriously thought those fixes would of been applied in the future drivers update. But oh well.

I know this game isn't popular or anything, but it be good to be able to play games like that, so that way you won't have to feel constrained on which GPU can play on what game. I Really do hope there be a fix for this in the future/soon. I would hate to switch to GPU's like one of the Nvidia graphics card, since I already got a Freesync monitor and I like the ability to switch inputs between the 2, without any hiccups.

Ehhh.png

This has been reported on the Steam Fourms of the game itself. Located here -> Strange graphics issue, AMD RX480 :: Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 General Discussions

and here -> Texture bug (Any fix for this?) :: Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 General Discussions

Even though one of them had said that the Driver: 17.7.2 had fixed the problem, I can't seem to use that driver on the RX Vega graphics card.

If only that loop hole was applied on the forward drivers above 17.7.2 Driver, then everything be good and Golden