Is it normal that:
1) Cpu usage drops in OCCT after some 13mn and than rise up after 1-2mn (I think every time on 13mn that it happens)?
2) cpu usage drops in IBT AVX 2.54 (I monitored in OCCT, test was in IBT AVX) after some 10mn (first time it dropped from 100% to 60%, after 1s it is back to 100%), than I stopped and restarted test. After 10mn again it dropped but this time form 100% to 90%. Is this normal for IBT AVX test?
I run stress test in AIDA64 (CPU, FPU, cache and system memory test) more than 45mn and cpu usage was always on 100% (memory was always above 95%)....
3) I see that Asus listed on their web motherboard TUF B350M-PLUS GAMING. So x370 version is close? B350 has 4+2 VRM? What so special of that TUF models compared to Strix? More durable? What will be the price?
4) Looking for change my Asrock x370 K4 for maybe Asus x370 Strix because much better memory compatibility. In strix compatibility list there is CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 ver4.31, I have CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 . I think that ver4.31 is samsung B-die, my is hynix. Will it work on strix board at full speed? Anyone here with strix board and this ram?
5) Would x370 strix VRM (6+2) be enough for Zen2 CPU (10-12core??)?