Hello, I am kinda in a problem, two days ago i got my new disk and with that new os. After that my GPU (i assume its gpu) can't scale properly.
I am playing csgo and the problem is that i always played with black bars, and now scaling doesn't work. On my old system worked.
I provide detail about my PC down below:
- AMD Graphics Card
- AMD RX 460 4 GB from asus rog strix
- Desktop or Laptop System
- Operating System
- Windows 10 Proffesional 64 bit
- Driver version installed
- Radeon Software Crimson Edition 17.8.2
- Display Devices
- AOC E22708w 1980x1080 @60Hz HDMI to VGA adapter
- ASRock 970m Pro3
- FX 4320
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage
- EVGA 430 Watt
Also, I can provide any information you might need to help me.