AnsweredAssumed Answered

DUAL-Graphics Option is missing! FX7500 Win 8.1

Question asked by exploda97 on Aug 30, 2017
Latest reply on Sep 1, 2017 by exploda97

Hello guys ,

I was playing just fine in recent years, owned this PC for almost 5 years, good graphics and games run smoothly.
Suddenly, blue-screen popped out, saying "THREAD_STUCK_DEVICE_DRIVER", and therefrom is where I noticed that my games aren't performing as good as before.
FPS drops and tearing of frames happens as well.

I checked the CCC, and then I noticed, my Dual-Graphic Options has gone upon restarting. Whats worse was I couldn't Configure Switchable Graphics for the games I used to configured.

I saw the FAQ before, but it didn't help much.

Also tried to restore, but no luck. Tried clean uninstall in Safe Mode and reinstall the drivers back to how I got it, but still those two things went missing.

I also noticed in my Device Manager, that the second Display Driver is missing (used to be 2 of them, left right now with only 1)

Please help me out

My PC :

Machine name: LENOVO-PC

Operating System: Windows 8.1 Single Language 64-bit (6.3, Build 9600)

Language: English (Regional Setting: English)

System Manufacturer: LENOVO

System Model: 80EC

BIOS: A4CN34WW (V 2.03)

Processor: AMD FX-7500 Radeon R7, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6G   (4 CPUs), ~2.1GHz

Memory: 8192MB RAM

Available OS Memory: 7098MB RAM

Page File: 2132MB used, 6118MB available

Card name: AMD Radeon(TM) R7 Graphics

Manufacturer: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.

Chip type: ATI display adapter (0x1309)

DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)

Device Type: Full Device

Please let me know if you need more info, I am really desperate of help

PS : IF this thread is not in its place, please change it into another. A new dude is in the community sorry

Thanks

Message was edited by: Matt B We have updated the title of this discussion with relevant details to better describe your issue.

Outcomes