Titanfall 2 crash while playing multiplayer mode. (no crash at single play)
im using iMac late 2015 model.
i know that there is no latest official driver, but there is so many user facing same problem in Titanfall 2 forum AMD users not using Mac.
Titanfall2's devteam never response this problem.
AMD team are last hope.
- AMD Graphics Card:AMD Radeon R9 M390
- Desktop type.
- Operating System:Windows 10 64bit
- Driver version installed : Crimson Relive 17.8.2
- Display Devices : iMac Late 2015 27inch
- Motherboard + Bios Revision : iMac 17,1 IM171.88Z.0105.B08.1604111319
- CPU/APU : Intel core i5-6500CPU 3.20GHZ 3.20GHZ
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage : cant check it iMac default
- RAM : 24GB
as i wrote, iMac driver is not supported, if AMD cant support my problem, please look at here
there is so many infomation for this problem.
i tried to all possible solution that wrote in this forum, but not work as other AMD users.
like TdrDelay setting.
Does AMD guys know this problem or working on solution?