AMD Ryzen 5 1600 - Processor
PROCESSOR - AMD Ryzen 5 1600
MOBO - Gigabyte GA-AB350-GAMING 3
RAM - Corsair Vengeance LPX - DDR4 (8 GB, 2x4)
HDD - SeaGate Barracuda 2TB (3.5" HDD (SATA-600) @ 210/156MB/
Power - Corsair RM550x (550W)
Graphics - ASUS ROG-STRIX-RX560-O4G-GAMING - OC Edition
Last week I purchased a new computer with the above mentioned specs.
We've been trying to install the correct driver for this videocard for several days now, googling and trying everything we can find.
But in the end, every single time it all lands at the same result:
" No AMD Graphics driver is installed, or the AMD driver is not functioning properly " while trying to open Radeon Settings.
Here are some of the things we've tried:
- Reinstalling Windows 10 entirely
- Installing several version of Visual C++
- Uninstalling all AMD related drivers and:
- Reinstalling via Crimson ReLive
- Reinstalling via the AMD auto-detect software
- Reinstalling via the graphic card's dedicated driver page
- Using "DriverEasy Pro" to download & install the drivers
- Pretty much every single google result that you can find, while looking for this problem.
We are this close to simply returning the videocard and getting a different one, because this one simply will not work.
I've added some general screenshots of the error and the system information in the following imgur album: