1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 26, 2017 9:21 AM by kingfish

anywhere to get older drivers for my a10-7850k

bamba123

I am at my wits end I had to redo the system because of a freak hard drive problem

AMD A10-7850K Radeoon R7

16gbs memory

Windows 7, 64 bit pro

When I try to use the recommended whql-win7-64bit-radeon-software-crimson-relive-17.7.2-july27, when it installs and reboots there is NO desktop, just the background.

when I replaced it with radeon-software-crimson-raidxpert-relive-17.30-09aug, I get the desktop but the crimson will not load, I have no control over the processor and am stuck with basically no graphics.

Is there anywhere where the old drivers are available? It worked well two years ago when I first installed it and the drivers worked fine.  Does anyone have old drivers saved on their computers?  I am desperate to enable my graphics so I can continue rebuilding my system.

Thanks

• Re: anywhere to get older drivers for my a10-7850k
          kingfish

These are the previous drivers for your computer > Previous

** Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 must be fully updated before attempting to install any AMD driver. All 'critical', 'recommended', and 'optional' (no language packs,etc) updates as well as any Service Packs (SP) must be installed before any attempt to install graphics drivers. If you do not get this message .... keep installing until you do:

Screenshot_31.png