1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 31, 2017 3:56 PM by ray_m

PC boots up, but doesn't provide a picture after.

wullicious

Describe your system:

• AMD Graphics Card
        • AMD Radeon HD 7800 Sapphire
      • Desktop or Laptop System
        • Desktop HP PC
      • Operating System
        • Windows 10 64bit
      • Driver version installed
        • Standard AMD Radeon HD 7800 Sapphire
      • Display Devices
        • Philipps 60Hz 24" Screen with DVI to DVI connected
      • Motherboard + Bios Revision
        • ATI Mini ATX with latest BIOS
      • CPU/APU
        • Intel i3Core at 3,4 GHz
      • Power Supply Unit  Make, Model & Wattage
        • dunnow the brand but its 650 Watts
      • RAM
        • 8 GB of Ram

Describe your issue:

• Well my Problem started two and a half weeks ago, when i was about to arrive on a LAN party. Ive had a very long car trip with my equipment in the back, and i build up everything but no life signal came out. So all the wannabe Pro's sat around my PC.. one said the mainboard was damaged, the other said the Power Unit and so on. After checking it 3 days later i removed every part cleaned it and put it back together (CMOS clear included). Now the PC is booting again, the Graphics card is connected correctly and the fans are running.. i can get into BIOS, i see the Windows sign again but after that the screen becomes black for some seconds and switches back to a grey black. So its telling me "usually this is where you enter your crendentials, but i cant provide a picture". I actually get a picture in safe mode, thats why im curious and keep on trying since it worked perfectly fine 2 weeks ago. Once ive had a picture with the Sapphire again but i was a short pleasure after the automatic windows driver search loaded the driver again and the screen became black, that only happened once but since then ive tried and tried and didn't succeed with anything.
        Soooo... these are the Steps ive allready tried (all in safe mode or onboard graphics)
        • Un- and Reinstall the Graphics Driver.
        • Disable the driver Signature
        • Tried another Graphics card in this PC, and tried the Card in another PC
        • Updated BIOS
        • Removed the Graphics card and left it without electric for a night Put it back in.
        • Tried the AMD Radeon Crimson ReLive installer so often i cant count and i had different Errors everytime like: Error 99 cant find AMD Hardware, Error somewhat The driver installed is the latest Driver, Error 147 the driver was not digitally signed. and so on...
        • Tried another Monitor
        • Tried all possible BIOS setups + the standard
        • i even baked my GCard in the oven once at 150 degrees for 30 minutes.. its running but still no picture provided.

I cant provide any Screenshots right now since im on the run but i will get you some later on. I just wont believe that i have to buy a new one, i mean ok the card is about 4 and a half years old but its still running it worked perfectly fine and i can get a picture in Safe mode, so somehow something is blocking the card from providing the normal Picture...

i really hope you guys can help me you're my last chance.