3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 23, 2017 8:56 AM by ray_m

blockchain compute 17.30.1029

faridgv

hello
      me and many other users have serious problems with this version,i have the same problem with 17.7.2,These drivers have problems with voltage settings and none of third party software(trixx,afterburner,watttool,overdriventool....) dosent work properly.the only one work fine is afterburner 4.4.0 beta 16,even with wattman setting after closing clymore mining software all of the settings(Especially core & mem voltage) reset to default value but in wattman setting for example show the value i set...know that the blockchain compute driver not update anymore but these problems and many other problem are curcial and need to be fix
      "Finally i was able to test the RX 500 series (this should work for rx 570 and 580) since many of you were complaining about high power usage, undervolting and high temps, i had the same problems.. no matter what i tried Beta MSI Afterburner, Trixx, WattTool.. no luck.. in the end i tested with WattMan from AMD Driver Settings, after some tweaks i was able to undervolt them to 130w – 140w on DUAL MINING. This was a quick test but i will add soon more pictures with results."

Ethereum DAG Hashrate Drop FIX - AMD Official Mining Drivers Are Now Out - 1st Mining Rig

after reset all voltage setting dosent apply anymore,sry if my english cause to discomfort