4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 31, 2017 9:58 AM by ray_m

New driver soon?

crim5on

Was just wondering when we can expect the new driver?

I'm sick of  a "Temporary fix" by using old drivers.

The second question i have is about compatibility, i'll still use the earliest ver. of w10(update errors), am i still able to use the newest w10 drivers without a problem?

• Re: New driver soon?
          ray_m

No information is available regarding when the next driver will be released.

However, you have not reviewed the Terms and Conditions for the use of this forum and have not provided any of the ESSENTIAL INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

1 of 2 people found this helpful
            benchart

As far as I know AMD drivers support W7 and W10, so since you are still on Windows 10 old version (which you didn't specified which one is it), probably you might continue to use the driver with no problems..

As for the release of the driver, AMD releases drivers every month. so this month might not be different, there is a new driver but it is on BETA state and only targeting RX Vega, dispite it works in other AMD Generations cards, it's still officially un-tested, so for now I don't recommend.
            It should be coming out soon, if it don't come out, I would put the blames on the fact they are working 100% on fixing RX Vega and don't have anything to offer to other series.

Anyway you forgot to specify..
            Which graphic card do you have?

elstaci

Need to give your computer specs including what version of Windows 10 you have installed.  I have read that the latest AMD drivers work correctly on the latest version of Windows 10.

ray_m

Since you have not provided the information requested, I am locking this thread.

If you are still experiencing this issue, feel free to open a new thread, following the guidelines here : INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION