18 Replies Latest reply on Aug 17, 2017 5:57 AM by keysersozegr

r9 200 driver issue

guest85

Hi my games are lagging/slow and sounds raspy since i reinstalled win10. before that, it was perfect.

i have 64x win 10 , i7, 16gb memory, and radeon r9 200.

i tried everything, rapt, update driver, etc... but still no good.

can someone help please?

• Re: r9 200 driver issue
          keysersozegr

"Hi my games are lagging/slow and sounds raspy since i reinstalled win10. before that, it was perfect."

So, from what you are saying, your problems started when you reinstalled Windows 10. So, why is that a driver issue as you are saying in your title?

The most common answer you will get depending on what you are saying, is that, to reinstall Windows 10 since that is what is causing you problems. You are not saying anything about drivers. What you had and what did you install afterwards.

guest85

suddenly i got system crashes and the net was very slow so i had to re install win 10. but it was just the net,games worked fine i finished witcher3 on a pretty high graph set up and it wasnt raspy or lagging constantly like now. i tried so many things and after i installed raptr it got better since the raspy sound was fixed but the frame rate was halved at least... any idea what shoud i do ? its not win 10, its the card. i dont know what cause it, i installed the stuff from the original dvd and look for more on the net but the installed update center looks different and despite it said everything is the latest, the games working less good...

hotrith

you should do a better description for your issue

If you are running the last driver update release 17.7.2, its recomended to have the windows 10 creator update, is your windows updated?

If not, seach in google for "windows 10 update" and it should give you a microsoft web page for you to download the update... Update your windows and reinstal the drivers again.