2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 3, 2017 5:24 AM by rebelyell

Sometimes no one is perfect. I apologize . heed that i mean well, thanks.

rebelyell

I call out myself as not being perfect. i made a statement that was uncalled for as for epyc cpu's ... i recall all an unjusted statements made by me. as most will not read i will just say it was a miss calcuzation on my part . and not redundant for most parties as i recall all of the common can still trust on me too give a high insight for all things as my knowledge will allow. in hopes i make 1 mistake i do understand it takes away 100 good fixes for all. so i just want all to see me as i am , i only hope to share and help others .. thats why i am here and for no other reason. Thank you..

by the way i dont spell crap right u get it . reason is its a rpc loop hole i wont allow and im sure u get it thanks.

they call me REBELYELL everywhere dig it.

• Re: Sometimes no one is perfect. I apologize . heed that i mean well, thanks.
          whiskey-foxtrot

Show me one perfect person on this forum and I'll owe you a years worth of drinks or something. There isn't one. What matters is trying to help others out and also learn in the process if mistakes are made so you can keep helping.

When it comes to support issues etc, it's hard because 1: 9 out 10 posters do not take the time include the required information (they either assume we have a working crystal ball or have access to their computers etc), 2: there are so many variations of answers that may or may not work and the list goes on.

Cheers.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • Re: Sometimes no one is perfect. I apologize . heed that i mean well, thanks.
            rebelyell

this topic should be expanded as i made mistakes but not tech mistakes just personel mistakes. i feel foxtrot is very correct and needs a reward for his brave venture to stand up tall like a real man should. everyone should follow his intelect and we would be a # 1 .. anyone that denies a mistake face me i show ya... we are a team to help as told. so be it.!