5 Replies Latest reply on Aug 11, 2017 1:25 AM by black_zion

Am i getting the most out of my computer?

fluffalo

Hey there, i bought this below lenovo erazer a year ago, it was great upgrade for me. However the more i get into computers and learning about how a game should really run. I really feel as if i am not getting the most of my computer. It seems it is under performing and i was wondering if the below performance is good for that i bought.

I bought the lenovo erazer x315

• AMD FX-Series FX-770K (3.50 GHz)
      • 8 GB DDR3
      • 1 TB HDD 128 GB SSD
      • AMD Radeon R9 1GB
      • Windows 10

With the above specs i can get anywhere from 80-100 fps in csgo on medium graphics

In pubg i can get anywhere from 20-40 fps on very low settings, performance mode and screen scale of 100, looks terrible, but this is the best i could get

Overwatch: I play on the constant 60 fps it is maxed too. However if i got over 100 i get terrible lag for some reason.

I want to also mention, although these are playable conditions i suppose, i also do get regular fps drops, and bad performance from time to time. It seems that it doesn't take much to overload the PC, making multi tasking difficult, or closing and open games and menu's difficult.

Is this what i Payed for? i feel i can do better for what i spent.

inb4 i should have built my own, next time boys