0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 10, 2017 1:28 AM by mmauchin

Radeon R7 Graphics as (Primary) PLS HELP

mmauchin

I have a Dell Inspiron 15 5576 Gaming laptop with a Radeon R7 Graphics and a discrete Radeon RX 560 Graphics card. My games are not using the Discrete graphics card versus the R7, i know i shouldn't have 20-25 FPS in CS:GO with all settings low and everything tweaked to how i normally do that. I've reinstalled windows, Clean install of AMD drivers. and NOTHING is literally working I don't think, In my RADEON Settings it shows the Radeon R7 Graphics as the (Primary) And the Radeon RX 560 as (Linked) When i edit my global settings i don't have a crossfire option, nor do i have anything in the Radeon Extra settings about what GPU is being used in games when i launched, it just says High Performance is being ran, But, i know that the 560 isn't running in those games when i launch and try and play. ANY TIPS OR SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED, OR ANY HELP TO FIXING THIS ISSUE.  I've been dealing with this for the past week and a half trying to figure it out in so many many different ways and i feel like nothing is working. Thank you in advanced and i look forward to hearing from anyone and everyone! Thanks!

NOTE: In my attachments i took SS'S of everything in my lists and what not for what it shows me in - Device Manager, AMD Radeon Settings, And also AMD Radeon Additional Settings.