Good day to all.
Since the purchase of my video card GIGABYTE Radeon RX 480 Gaming 8 Gb, I encounter an unpleasant problem. It manifests itself ONLY in emulators, but this does not mean that this is a problem with emulators, it's a problem with drivers or resolution.
Pay attention to the last two screenshots, very much reduces the graphical bug application of high resolution.
Is there any way to completely eliminate this?
Thanks for the possible help.
AMD Graphics Card
GIGABYTE Radeon RX 480, GV-RX480G1 GAMING-8GD, 8Гб, GDDR5
- Desktop or Laptop System
- Operating System
- Windows 10 64bit
Driver version installed
- E.g. Radeon Software Crimson Edition 17.7.2, But the problem manifests itself on ANY versions of the driver
- Display Devices
- Acer AL2216W [22" LCD] (L920812142B1), DVI cable
- One line for each display device connected (I did not understand this side. I have one monitor and it is just connected via a cable to the video card)
- Motherboard + Bios Revision
- Gigabyte GA-H67A-D3H-B3 (3 PCI, 2 PCI-E x1, 2 PCI-E x16, 4 DDR3 DIMM, Audio, Video, Gigabit LAN), BIOS Award Modular (06/29/11)
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage
- FSP600-80GLN 600watt