2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 17, 2018 7:41 AM by 9kratos9

Radeon Relive Not Recording Anything

psyrecx

When I first got my RX 480, the Relive drivers had yet to be released. Upon them being released I instantly installed them wanting to be able to record things much in a manner that Shadowplay does. I had stopped recording things for a bit, and continued updating my drivers regularly. For quite a few months, I haven't been able to get Relive to continue working. The bar pops up, so long as I'm not in a game. If I'm in a game, I can't get it to come up when pressing the hotkeys. I've tried switching them, still doesn't work. I've uninstalled everything like MSI Afterburner, and GPUz. I've also turned off Game DVR just in case. I've completely removed the drivers via DDU in safemode and reinstalled. Still nothing has worked. When on desktop, if desktop mode is enabled, if I hit the record hot key. I get the little circle around my cursor for a few seconds and then it stops. I don't get the icon that should show up in the corner or anything. Also, it doesn't record anything, the folder for videos remains empty. Screenshots do work, but that seems to be the only thing that does, and yet again, doesn't work in any games. I have tried reinstalling Windows to fix this, it hasn't helped either.

Radeon Software Version - 17.7.2

Radeon Software Edition - Crimson ReLive

Graphics Chipset - Radeon (TM) RX 480 Graphics                                                    XFX RX 480 XXX 8GB Reference Card

Memory Size - 8192 MB

Memory Type - GDDR5

Core Clock - 1288 MHz

Windows Version - Windows 10 (64 bit)                                                                      Home Edition, if you're wondering, fully updated, not using the Insider Program
                                                                                                                                            anymore since reinstall.

System Memory - 8 GB                                                                                               DDR3-1600

CPU Type - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3630QM CPU @ 2.40GHz                                     Lappytoppins Power! GPU is in a eGPU Setup. A disabled Nvidia GT750m is what the
                                                                                                                                           laptop originally uses.