Well, today and after several attempts, I've could update Radeon Settings, but then I've started playing a game and Gamma settings are too high, I'm becoming blind, and can't find a solution.
I've tried to change every single configuration from the games, and from Radeon Settings, but nothing seems to work, gamma still too high.
Using a desktop PC:
- XFX Radeon HD 7850 Directx 11
- Windows 7 Ultimate sp1 x64
- Radeon Crimson ReLive 17.7.2
- TV Philips 32PFL4508G/77 1920x1080 @60Hz using HDMI
- Mother ASUS M5A87 Rev X.Ox BIOS version 0602
- AMD FX-6100 @3.30 GHz
- 12Gb of RAM
Message was edited by: Matt B We have updated the title of this discussion with relevant details to better describe your issue.