5 Replies Latest reply on Aug 9, 2017 8:18 AM by anime4000

Open Source Multimedia Encoders

anime4000

Hi,

I am sorry if wrong place to ask...

To whom it may concern,

I am a developer of Internet Friendly Media Encoder (IFME) and an Open Source Video Audio Encoder. I started this project late-2012 as a college student, mainly for compressing and archiving my game footage. My friend encouraged me to make a real software and distribute freely to everyone as an Open Source. Project can be found here.

Currently, I have a bit of difficulty to develop due to limited resources. For instance, I have a bit of an issue running a multiple VM for multiple OS (Linux Distribution, Windows) and compiling for CPU optimisation all at once to achieve highest performance. All my work are being done using my AMD FX-8320 Processor.

If AMD could sponsor one Threadripper system for IFME project, this will make the development and maintaining IFME project with ease, also for compiling under AMD system and do optimisation work. In return, I will advertise AMD new architecture on software banner and splash screen, so that everyone will  know which is best CPU to do video processing.

If I need to contact or visit the local AMD offices, what is the procedure that I need to follow and document I need to give?

Thank you for taking your time to read this. I hope you can consider this offer from me. have a good day.