3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 6, 2017 10:20 AM by elstaci

My notebook crashes everytime I enable the Graphics Card

jokernovais

So, in the past, I have had this problem that the windows wouldn't initialize at all. The computer turned on and just stood there in a black screen. I took it to a technician and he basically just installed the windows 10 in my windows 8.1 computer. Today, the same problem happened. I tried to know what was wrong with the notebook and finally, I came to the conclusion that the problem is with the drivers. I had to go to safe mode and disable the drivers in the device manager in order to get the notebook to actually turn on ''normally''. The real problem now is that every time I enable the drivers again the computer freezes and does not do anything at all. I tried installing the AMD program, and when it goes to check the hardware, the computer completely freezes and I can't do anything, so I'm stuck here. I can't enable the drivers because that would make my computer freeze and when I turn it off and on again the drivers are disabled again, and I can't update the drivers so this problem would go away because the program also freezes my computer when ''checking for hardware''.

Really need some serious help guys, keeping my computer without drivers isn't really the best thing to do...

My notebook is:  Toshiba Satellite p50 b 10v

Intel Core i7-4710HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz octa-core

AMD Radeon R9 M265X

Really don't know what to do...

I've tried sfc and some other stuff but nothing... Please help

• Re: My notebook crashes everytime I enable the Graphics Card
          elstaci

Your laptop has been discontinued but here are the latest drivers if you upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 : Toshiba

This for upgrading the Windows 10 drivers ;

Windows 10 Upgrade Drivers

1.0184Thu Oct 01 14:04:00 BST 2015Toshiba

This Windows 10 Upgrade Drivers link will provide you info about - How to upgrade to Windows 10 - Learn more about Windows 10 from Microsoft - Windows 10 supported models - Check a list to see if your PC is supported by Toshiba for upgrade to Windows 10 and how to check the Part Number or Model Code of your Toshiba device - Step by Step instructions on how to upgrade to Windows 10 - Instructions on how to upgrade from Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 - Limitations and possible feature loss when upgrading to Windows 10 - Additional information if you experience problems after an upgrade. - Download Toshiba drivers for Windows 10 - How to download drivers for Windows 10 - Toshiba Service Station to access Win10 drivers