0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 4, 2017 5:28 PM by sybot

RX 460 black screen issue

sybot

Well, i have a GIGABYTE RX 460 4GB and i'm having an issue in various games.

Randomly during the gameplay i get a black screen, then the screen i'm playing become invisible (i see the desktop, and other running programs but the window selected is the game, i hear the game sounds and i cannot interact with the other programs running), then after a few seconds or the game comes back (generally with a few glitches) or the game crashes.

In some cases it don't crash, but don't show back too. Then i have to force it to close.

The games i'm playing recently and having the problems will be listed below, followed by info about how i'm managing them to play.

Counter Strike Global Offensive: Rarely happens, and it always come back.

Warframe: Always happen, it only comes back when playing in DirectX 9 mode. DX10 and DX11 it just keep the sounds.

Black Desert Online: Always happen if playing in Medium or above settings, so i'm playing on Lower settings and it never happens.

Sniper Elite 3: Always happen, don't show back.

I'm playing other heavy games like Dark Souls 3 and The Witcher 3 and this issue never happened on them.

I'm updating my graphic card driver right now, and i'm going to test if this will keep up.
      EDIT: My driver was lastest version already.

My system specs are:

CPU: AMD A6-3670 2.7GHz

Graphics: Gigabyte RX 460 4GB

RAM: 8GB (single)

(Sorry for bad english)