I would also like to know this, because I want this for my GPU...
And so far, i'm not seeing this on my Settings tab...
Why am I not seeing this for my Settings?
I missed the numbers thing...
Compatible with: AMD Radeon™ RX 400 & 500 series GPUs. Supports: DirextX® 9, 11, 12 & Windows® 7/10
So now i'm curious to know, what is GCN Product? & What is Next Based-Product...
And This Still does not fix Radeon Chill for me...
All it says is that it doesn't support Enhanced Sync on my GPU Card, but why? My GPU is still good...
Enhanced Sync should be for all GPU Cards... ~_~
How old are you, how long have you had a pc . Google can help you.....
I asked when are we getting Enhanced Sync (r9 fury ect) , I read the disclaimers that's why I am asking when ?
The answer is... probably.
If you want Enhanced Sync enabled for the older GCN cards - go here and vote it up to make sure.
I gather you can also vote via the star (top right) on Radeon Settings splash screen in Relive edition.
done already mate
1 of 1 people found this helpful
I think this is worth a watch regarding Enhanced Sync and other features.
I also think the questions that were asked by many different users on the Live Feed Chat at the bottom of that page are really worth a look and are quite interesting.
Unfortunately ... probably due to time constraints, many questions were not answered.
I have asked for a follow up to get some answers here: AMD Presentation of AMD Crimson 17.7.2 release on PC Perspectives.
Back to Enhanced Sync.
My impression of what the AMD representives said the following about Enhanced Sync and the 17.2.2 release.
- Enhanced Sync is only supported in in RX500&400 Series cards.
- Curiously they would not say Enhanced Sync was supported in RX Vega series.
- They said that although AMD Crimson Relive 17.2.2 is a New Feature Release, timed just before Vega Launch, there will still be another
Annual New Feature Release at the End of the year, just like they went from AMD Crimson ~ end 2015 to AMD Crimson ReLive ~ end 2016.
- When asked if older GCN cards would get Enhanced Sync they said that if Users wanted Enhanced Sync in their cards they should vote for it here: https://gaming.radeon.com/en-us/radeonsoftware/feedback/
- They said that features in the above feedback list will be worked on for new releases of Crimson Software in the order of User Feedback Priority, currently Enhanced Sync is at the top of the list.
- I got the impression from their comments that it is very likely that Enhanced Sync will be implemented for older GCN Cards in the next Major Release of AMD Crimson Relive at the end of this year, provided it stays at the top of the list.
I hope this helps.
We already new that.