1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 2, 2017 12:04 PM by ray_m

4 Different tickets, 5 months of waiting, how hard is it to redeem a FREE game?

garygb

About 5 months ago now I purchased a XFX Radeon RX 480 that came packaged with a free game, Doom. Cool I thought, who doesn't like free games? 5 months later and multiple support tickets later I'm still waiting on that game. I've submitted the proof of purchase 3 separate times, full un-tampered screenshots as requested by the website, each time I got the same canned email response back, that I needed to take a screen shot of the receipt and code, which is EXACTLY what I submitted each time. This last time they just flat out did not respond to my Ticket. How many more hoops do I have to jump through for you guys? This is absolutely insane. I have even opened a ticket for my unanswered ticket (which is now at about a weeks time without response) and still nothing. I've been a long time AMD customer but this who ordeal is really making me lose faith in the company, I've gone so far as trying to contact AMD on Twitter about this with no avail. PLEASE just help me get my free game AMD. Or stand to lose a long time customer due to this.