1 of 1 people found this helpful
Try a clean install. These are the correct driver for your graphics card (full version, not the 'minimal setup') > Desktop
1. Download and save the correct AMD driver
2. Download and save DDU https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html
3. Disable All anti-virus/anti-malware/anti-anything
4. Delete the contents of the C:/AMD folder of all previous drivers
5. Win10 should take the steps necessary to prevent/delay Microsoft automatic installing/changing graphics drivers using one of these methods > Windows 10 Forums
Uninstall the old drivers using the computer control panel > 'uninstall a program' > choose AMD and uninstall everything:
Reboot into SAFE MODE > run DDU and let it restart your computer. Install the new drivers. Reboot.
I was try clean install but i have error 183 again.
2 of 2 people found this helpful
Is it error 182 or error 183 ?
The motherboard has an integrated Intel graphics chip, disable it in the BIOS before trying to install the driver.