4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 1, 2017 8:36 AM by matxedits

fps drops in all Games!

matxedits

Radeon R9 380

Desktop System

Win 10 Home 64 Bit

Radeon Crimson 17.7.1

2x Benq GL2450  DP and DVI  (third in use but not connected while playing!)

AsRock 960GC-GS FX P1.70 (072315 - 20150723)

AMD FX 6300

Unsure about the Power Supply (im sorry but i dont think we need this to fix the problem anyway)

16 GB RAM

Basicly since i installed the latest Version of 16. . . (dont know which ist the latest on 16.) and 17.1.1 my Frames in every Game are droppin as hell. I normally play League of Legends and CS: GO with atleast 80-144 FPS but since i got the update its fix on 60 FPS in League of Legends and around 40-60 in CS: GO.

Both Games running on the newest Version.

My Graphic Settings are both on Mid since i experienced that but before it was for CS: GO and Mid for League. I run both of the Games on Windowed Borderless (i put CS:GO to Windowed and somehow i had my Frames back but i couldnt play properly bc i couldnt see my health or anything on the bottom of my screen.

If theres anything needed to fix the Problem im tryin to describe everything as good as i can. (if anyone needs to know anything about my system im goin to write it as soon as i read it but please also descripe how i can look it up.)

Thanks for your time!