1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 30, 2017 3:17 AM by kenyomurabu

Were 17.7.2 tested before being release?

bejito81

once again Amd gave us crappy buggy drivers

wattman isn't respecting what you save in it

artefact where we had none with previous versions

had to do installation twice (with no error the 1st time) so that it actually get installed (and still it seems it did it all the first time but in fine it was still 17.7.1 in the settings)

this is NOT acceptable

• Re: Were 17.7.2 tested before being release?
          kenyomurabu

The Problem is...

The July 26th Update is the complete Update...

But not everyone got the correct files for the Update...

The July 27th Update however fixes this, but the problem is, it was not the complete Update...

Anotherwards, those who got the 26th Update successfully Updated the first time, got lucky...

Those who did not, will have to deal with the uncomplete Update that was on the 27th...

It sux, but AMD doesn't sound like they want to fix this till next Update... So we have to wait for another Update...

I'm so disappointed, because I need these new features for some of my Games..

These Support Forums for AMD are useless, the only Support we are getting is from each other...

I don't wanna comunicate with other uses, I want my GPU Settings fixed ASAP, I dun have time for this...

I need to communicate with AMD, not Other users...

PS: I doub't they were tested on different OS's before being released...

1 of 3 people found this helpful