Describe your system:
- AMD Graphics Card: 2x MSI RX 580 ARMOR 8G OC
- Desktop or Laptop System: Desktop, built by myself
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 1703 (OS Build 15063.0)
- Driver version installed: Radeon Crimson Relive 17.7.2 + Ryzen chipset driver amd-chipset-drivers-software-17.10rcp22-apr27.exe
- Display Devices: Samsung S27B970 27" 2560x1440@60Hz DisplayPort
- Samsung S27B970 27" 2560x1440@60Hz DisplayPort
- Samsung S27B970 27" 2560x1440@60Hz DVI-D
- Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming K7 (rev 1.0) Firmware F4 AGESA 10.0.0.6
- CPU/APU: Ryzen 1700 (Stock)
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage: Corsair AX1200i (1200 Watts)
- RAM: Corsair CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 (1x8GB DDR4 3200) @2133
Describe your issue:
I must create every time a new Eyefinity group in "Eyefinity/Try Advanced Setup" to access Eyefinity tools, there is no direct access. Previously they were available on Advanced Radeon Settings (RIP). I use Eyefinity only to game.
If I want to exit Eyefinity group to use Windows again, I have two choices:
1- "Radeon Settings/Eyefinity/Discard" and create a new Eyefinity group next time I need one (every time I play a racing game F1 2016, Dirt Rally, etc. and other games that support multimonitor). Nvidia sorround works this way.
2- Create a new Eyefinity group on "Radeon Settings/Eyefinity/Try Advanced Setup" and before closing the Advanced setup windows press "Disable Eyefinity Group.
Your "Radeon Settings/Gaming/F1 2016/Profile/Options/Launch with AMD Eyefinity" will only work with example option number 2. This option makes Radeon GPUs 10 times better for multi monitor gaming than Nvidia GPUs. Eyefinity group is enabled only for the game and then disabled.
What if I want to customize Eyefinity Desktop Resolution to 5760x1080 or lower (default 3x1 resolution is 7680x1440 or edit my Bezel compensation? Create a new Eyefinity group every time?
You finally fixed the "Position Windows Taskbar" on this release, it didn't work for the last 2-3 previous releases. good.
Picture of Eyefinity tools window in "Radeon Settings/Eyefinity/Try Advanced Setup" after finishing setup, not accessible anymore after closing this window.
Picture of "Radeon Settings/Gaming/F1 2016/Profile/Options/Launch with AMD Eyefinity" best multi monitor option
Picture of no access to Eyefinity tools in "Radeon Settings/Eyefinity"