3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 30, 2017 3:50 AM by pipa

Anti-Aliasing problem RX 460 ddr5

pipa

I have a problem with my amd board.

In all games it seems as if the antialiasing filtering will not work resulting in teeth closing in the corners of the whole game

I do not think it is a hardware problem and it is not the window since it reinstalls several times

My computer is this:

AMD FX(tm)-8300 eight-core processor 3.30 ghz

RX 460 ddr5 4gb

8 gb ram

mother msi

window 10 pro

and this are pictures of how my games look like

http://i.imgur.com/JVNGrIt.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/6uMxTtN.jpg

And that's how I see in all games if someone could help me

Sin título.jpg

that mi default config in radeon

• Re: Anti-Aliasing problem RX 460 ddr5
          kahless_uk

Dead Space 2 doesn't support anti-aliasing in the traditional sense as it's a 100% differed renderer, you "might" get away with forcing supersampling but it may well break and or not provide the desired result. You can't force multisampling because the forced multisampler is a forward render system and the point at which it's forced into the pipeline with a differed render there's nothing to sample yet

Best thing to do with this game is use MLAA from your control panel or use an SMAA or FXAA injector

astrix_au

Since crimson I haven't been able to apply AA in the driver whether it's enhance or override, it's very annoying as my friends with Nvidia have no issue overriding their game (IL-2 BOS) for instance or DCS 1.5 or 2.1 no game works.

pipa

For that reason I also gave the example of the rainbow, I also have problems with graphics.

Edit: I did not say rainbow example , sorry

Here are some photos

20170730053747_1.jpg

20170730053838_1.jpg

20170730053954_1.jpg

20170730054010_1.jpg

And my configuration is the same as Pro players in youtube That use this configuration and they look very well, it may be that the resolution is also causing this? 1366x768 is my resolution