3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 19, 2017 2:46 AM by marrsattax

Where are my Presets?

marrsattax

The release notes for 17.7.2 state

"Radeon Additional Settings has been retired and its previously supported controls for Switchable Graphics, Color Depth and Pixel Format have all been moved into Radeon Settings."

I use this function a lot - namely to switch between presets.  Where can I find my presets in the latest version?

Thanks

• Re: Where are my Presets?
          black_zion

In the Display tab

marrsattax

Thanks for the reply.  Which part of that screen lets you switch between a preset?  I currently have three presets set up - a triple monitor setup with three desktops, an eyefinity setup with one large desktop and a single monitor setup for when I'm using my Oculus Rift.  Previously, I could just click on to the preset name to switch between them.  In fact many versions ago I could assign a keyboard shortcut to the presets as well but AMD obviously though it would be better if I had to click through several screens to achieve the same outcome .

marrsattax

Well I guess it's not possible so I am stuck using the previous driver until they decide to re-implement it if ever. AMD seem to have a strange idea that upgrading means removing functionality.