17 Replies Latest reply on Jul 30, 2017 2:17 AM by dgin74

17.7.2 July 27th Update

kenyomurabu

I just Updated to 17.7.2 July 27th & Not all Features are Updated, ~_~

What is going on?

None of the features that were mentioned in the Update are there, all I see is Radeon Chill under all Settings...

And Relive Camera Transparency...

What happened to all the Games listed for Radeon Chill?

What happened to Enhanced Sync...

What happened to this Update... ~_~

P.S.: Has anyone Updated to 17.10, the Optional Package?

Does it work?

• Re: 17.7.2 July 27th Update
          dgin74

Я тоже попытался обновиться до этой версии драйвера и у меня все надписи на какой то абракабре... Пытался и с установочного файла устанавливать, и с программы настроек видеокарты. Безымянный.png

1 of 1 people found this helpful
              kingfish

IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

This question is Not Answered.

ray_m

Please refer to the Terms & Conditions of the use of this Forum before posting.

This is a user to user English language only Support Forum.

There are many freely available online tools that you can use to translate your posts into English. Please make use of these tools before posting.

Please also provide the essential INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION.

dgin74

Я не знаю английского языка и могу писать на нем только используя переводчик, что, кстати, и Вы можете сделать! I don't know the English language and can write on it only using an interpreter, that is, by the way, You can do! Если хотите, то я могу перевести текст, что я написал. If you want, I can translate the text that I wrote. I also tried to upgrade to this driver version and I have all the labels on what abracabra... Tried with the setup file to install and program the settings of the graphics card.

dgin74

Я не знаю английского языка и могу писать на нем только используя переводчик, что, кстати, и Вы можете сделать! I don't know the English language and can write on it only using an interpreter, that is, by the way, You can do! Если хотите, то я могу перевести текст, что я написал. If you want, I can translate the text that I wrote. I also tried to upgrade to this driver version and I have all the labels on what abracabra... Tried with the setup file to install and program the settings of the graphics card.

kenyomurabu

My Current Version says 17.7.2 July 27th...

It's the most recent Version out, but none of the Settings for

the Update is listed under my GPU Settings...

You can clearly see GTA5 listed here... Where is the Enhanced Sync Option under settings...

And where is my Radeon Chill Option?

Where is the Replay Saving File? I can't find that...

In my Display Settings tab, where is the hue, saturation, & all that stuff for Color? Where is that located?

Where is this? Located on the GPU Settings?

Radeon Software Vanguard Beta Program? Where?

Where is my Radeon Chill Option on Star Craft 2? You can clearly see it's not there...

Both GTA5 & Star Craft 2 have Radeon Chill as being supported under AMD website list of Games...

So what the heck?

kenyomurabu

Oky, I rechecked everything...

My R9 270X GPU shows GTA5 & all the other Games using Radeon Chill...

But my R9 290X GPU does not... What am I suppose to do?

Just so everyone is on the correct page here...

My R9 270X updated to 17.7.2 on the first shot, I did not need Update 27th...

But my R9 290X did not update on the 26th, I had to use the 27th Update...

Which leaves me to believe... The July 27th Update does not fix everything wrong with it...

It fixes some things, it gets rid of the BETA on your Account, but not everything gets fixed...

I know both of my GPU's are suppose to have Radeon Chill Supported, because in Global Settings for everything, it shows Chill Listed there...

So I dun get why it's not showing for any Games...

I am aware that only supported Games show Chill on them... But if you look in the Supported list...

Rise Of Tomb Raider, Watch Dogs 2, GTA5, Star Craft 2, are all listed on that Support list...

My R9 270X GPU shows them listed...  So why does my R9 290X does not?

bejito81

(well the settings app is crap, the drivers could be okay, but I still doubt about it since I had artefact with mouse cursor in some games)

so I'll say it in another way : AVOID these drivers

these drivers are awful just forget about them already and wait for next ones

- the settings are failing to retain what you set, and even when you find a way for wattman to accept your settings, they are changed back to default in game without any notice

- I got cursor artefacts in few games

- many reported bad framerate

- installation failed the 1st time without saying it failed (all was normal but after reboot it was still saying 17.7.1 in settings)

- more were reported