6 Replies Latest reply on Feb 2, 2018 4:59 PM by gmb2018

17.7.2 Issue Sync HDMI to TV

hotrith

Hi, im having some strange issue, is not new since it was presented in older driver versions, but now in latest version is alot worst.

The issue in 17.7.2 is that when i turn off the TV, then i turn on again, it takes alot time to sync the screen, sometimes dont even sync, i have to change channels to workaround doing 2 at 3 times, untill sync´s again, when it sync´s sometimes the system glitchs out, giving me 1fps and remove my background wallpaper  for maybe 20/30seconds, untill goes normal and show me the wallpaper again.

when i have the pc turned off, when i turn on, the screen dont sync untill is where the login page( this part it was presented in older driver versions)

The version 17.7.1 and older, the issue is almost the same, but when it dont turn on, i just change channel one time to fix the problem, didnt have frame drops at all and was fast to sync again...

When i dont have any drivers installed, everything works, i turn pc on it sync perfectly, if i turn off the TV when pc is still running, if i turn on again, it sync perfectly and fast...

PS: Don´t know how to discribe better the issue, only if i film it to show it, how is handling...

PSU: Corsair TX850w

WC: Thermaltake ProWater 850i

CPU: AMD FX8350 x8 4Ghz

MOBO: MSI 970 Gaming

GPU: MSI AMD Radeon RX580 Gaming X+ 8Gb GDDR5

RAM: Kingston (16Gb) 2x8Gb HyperX Fury DDR3 (1866)

D: LG UHD 4K TV 43UH610V

amdmattray_m@ Can you guys report this to the dev´s, to see if they can do something about it?