7 Replies Latest reply on Jul 31, 2017 2:47 AM by atlasminor

Intel/AMDUSB 3.0 Hub gawk, oh its extended

atlasminor

Windows* 8 and Windows® 10 Intel® USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller...

Found this when looking for info about Why all my Hubs have turned into some kind of generic 1 driver seats all, and nonlisted under current Windows Platform ....

If you have AMD 3.0 its probably going to read the exact same thing, but this has been bugging me for the past 2 years ever since the changes to windows-10 happened, and all my nice USB drivers, that still work on the older versions of windows, Intel+AMD or Amd only systems, that have vansished, and just unrecognized....

I bet 2 years from now there will be new omg USB drivers that end up working on every machince dating back to 2001 , but i guess will have to wait.

Thought i would pass this along , just in case others are being driven nuts, or worried about those usb problems and no actual drivers for them.

• Re: Intel/AMDUSB 3.0 Hub gawk, oh its extended
          rebelyell

lol in 2 years microsoft will force download generic drivers on your pc and then tell you to make an account at the micro store to buy a good driver that you already had. 

atlasminor

Now thats down right Scary.

Considering i just performed a Clean Install, and instanly recieved a 20-25 boot time!

That would be compared to actually installing drivers / Apps and my boot times ( Fully Booted) running at desktop took 1-2 minutes,... atleast.

I have tested this on all machinces in the house, Intel's , and AMD's, they all now Full Boot in 20sec time along with only 2.4 -3.6 BIOS Time, listed via task manager...

This is sad, i honestly didnt know 3D Paint was all that

rebelyell

lets take a step back and look at what is really happening ok.

now please if anyone is not aware of this rethink yourself.

when bill gates was demanded to step down from ceo of windows, since (cough cough) windows is run on all gov pcs , its now a security national threat. and he steps down and the gov replaces him with a fake ceo which is fake. thats the puppet ceo .. ohhh yes..

the government runs windows, not a corperation. thats been like that for years its just now being seen in the simple minds with this stupid data collection from the masses. did anyone not even know that windows is run by the gov is downright tardo, sorry.

the truth hurts but. but for national sec resons it is needed. unfortunatley it does cause mass fukt up window problems. by the way your cam is watching you read this and mic hears you with your wife ... i didnt see this part in the policy agreement. but as we started a class action lawsuite it seems kids these days will not stand together to fix or find a way for the free world to handle this problem and windows will remain recording each and every key press you make in realtime..

the reality of it all is people have become blind by the sign and bow down over a driver function. when the big problem is way bigger. !

rebelyell

sorry for second post. but does anyone really think free windows and or buy 1 time actually can run a huge massive corporation with no income.. duh. nothing to sell but still lives .. repeat 70 percent world on windows 10 and no sales an micro lives ,, they live on what income? no income.. they live on the big eagle and trillions spent that never got spent. its big way big its not even about an operating system. micro herds the cattle to the barn yard like a good cow should. dig it or not, thats the real world..

rebelyell

all jokes aside ... take a look at a stupid cheap mobo like asrock pro 3 rev2  from 10 years ago.. wow, its illegal in other countireies why? cheap 60$ mobo. well i runs overclocking awsome and oh wait yes it has a bios updater that link to a sever in several country's claimed illegal there ***.  i found out last weak helping a ukrain that this is illegal in liberal sates and com , why? apperently bios must be monitored in some countries and ocing. ***. yes even i cheap mobo if you got caught with an azro  pro3 board to any country other than free world your in deep s ark. so to get back to what i was saying , i found a guy and he sent me info on bios  and ocing.. what i saw was amazing. aproved unified bios.. basically it means there com country aproved this sidewinder bios unified dirivient of origanal bios. why? there lib com bs dont allow more info than there gov lib comunis t countr_y can understand.. i feel bad for these people no freedom of even small tasks. i dont mean to get off track on the main topic but this adds info to entire subject.

as for the extended usb versions this has been up my fukin azz bugging me 2. i am still diging on this subject.  i scratch head..***? wait what why is this same .. call me out on this because i really dont get why these drivers act this way. maybe i missed something ooops

rebelyell

here experiment with this. like ive done many times. use win 7 on ryzen. stick drive on any friggin system dell old asus it dont matter even 2004 dell. have usb drivers unantended on usb stick for new board with what we think is new usb drivers. now pull out old ssd or hdd drive stick your new drive in and boot to install windows fresh. screen pops up for format drive or install now or load drivers. pick load drivers and scroll to usb host and usb hub and install both. how can this work on an a system unable to use these well thats the question. continue and load win 7 with no internet but with internet enabled for updates. when windows installs . pull drive out and stuff it in ryzen board. boot and connect internet all is good and usb on other system used main generics drivers to install your usb drivers for win 7 .microslop playing code is the problem here drivers all work fine. basically what i have found is so much slop in usb drivers you can use 2.0 3.0 3.1 for any  usb why is this and how... but it works even on systems without 3.0 usb with 3.0 drivers .. so i point tooo atlasminor as he digs into this unknown territory i cannot explain, as i only know how to get around some of this and it should not work but just does. like rear end posi track in a plymouth . it works how dunno it just does...

atlasminor

atlasminor

Sorry for late response and still readin the other posts below No income Corp.

I would have to say, depends how your looking at the newer Win10 Microft built Surface Pro 4 RT/ RTS / RS versions.

You immediatly think RT, wow like a car, that its awesome and is kind of special... Magority of people will, most people that used PC's were lower income , not wealthy and gave up studies in computing just because of college costs and is nothing more than a larger scope dream goal to shoot for, just (imo)

So these people will see these new fancy tags like Nintendo did, except the Win10 RT's WONT be special, are fully locked to IN store purces ONLY.

Not kidding, you open the Surface box, plug it in, and all you can do is use the windows 10 built-in store.

People will buy into this, people will also get these things and be mad as hell, because you cant install ANY third party apps that are even listed in the store onto them,

but, they come with a super new guarentted 1,000 days of worry free 100% working ALL 1,000 days with no problems, worries, auto updates itself,

Like a cellphone or Kindle or Nook , but its a real windows10 Home/Pro edition thats RT

Thats what microsofts doing, other manufactures just purchase rights, licenses and have to pay and work for Microsoft in that way.

Even if Microsoft loses all its manufacture third party support, they still RAKE in tons of cash from XBox,XBox Live, XBox Windows Edition, and the Surface and there now forced Store.

My2cents