8 Replies Latest reply on Jul 29, 2017 8:08 AM by retro8linux

Some PC games...

retro8linux

20170724_074037.jpgA few of my PC game titles I am planning to play on my Ryzen system... I still collect my physical games for PC. Bethesda is one of my favorite publishers of video games. What titles do you play??? Team Red....

• Re: Some PC games...
          red5

With a house to take care of I don't have much time to play. I mostly play Heroes of the Storm, and sometimes Mechwarrior Online.  I keep telling myself that when I get my Ryzen system finished I will look for a nice single player adventure to play. I have my cpu, motherboard, memory, power supply, water cooling kit, and my Cullinan case is on the way. Just need to decide what type and how much storage I'm going to use and if I'm using the brand new Sapphire RX570 I got recently, or wait for Vega.

retro8linux

I do understand the situation with a full schedule and things to do...I am in the same boat myself. I almost have my newest rig ready for my games and will be waiting for the AMD Vega to release. And by the way..The Sapphire is one of my favorite brands of video cards and glad to see your using it as well.

whiskey-foxtrot

Somehow I always find myself getting sucked into alpha/pre-release titles (especially by EA) - love Sci-Fi titles (all their Star Wars titles); I like their other FPS' too, but I can only play them for so long as I'm more into games with group tactics (where progression is involved) - like Star Wars The Old Republic Operations/RAIDS.

Bethesda (and ID Software) is one of those household names: I gotta have everything, even if I don't play it much. I've recently picked up all their digital titles during the Steam Summer sale so now I have to work on making time to install/play them!

As of late, I've been working on getting that elusive chicken dinner other's have no problems getting! I'm talking about PLAYERUNKNOWN's Battleground (pokes thecommonmasses and mohotashi ). I have actually gotten it in a group, but for once I would like to have my own plate and not share it ; is that too much to ask for?

ajlueke

I have been playing a fair amount of Blizzard titles as well.  Heroes of the Storm, Diablo III, Overwatch, Hearthstone can all be played for short periods of time while still making significant progress.  I just finished playing through Torment:  Tides of the Numenara and found it to be a strong release, but not quite as strong as the original Planescape based Torment game.

I have been thinking of giving "Darkest Dungeon" a try.  Has some interesting additions to the RPG formula.

rulikas4

Primarily Dota 2, got 2.6k hours in it.