1 of 1 people found this helpful
Please provide the essential INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION
Describe your system:
- Sapphire RX 560 2GB
- Windows 10 64bit
- Radeon Software Crimson Edition 184.108.40.206 ( Have tried 17.7.2, 16.x.x, drivers from bundle dvd )
- Display Devices
- LG 22MP68VQ HDMI
- Asrock AB350M-HDV Bios 3.01
- Ryzen 5 1400
- Corsair VS450
- 1x 8GB Team Elite Plus 2400MHz
Describe your issue:
- Provide a detailed description of the issue you are experiencing and the steps required to reproduce the issue.
Cannot run Ryzen Master UI Installer, always failed
- Details about applications/games affected (including version number)
Ryzen Master UI Installer
- Graphical settings used in the application/game (resolution and 3D settings)
- If possible, include a screenshot or video link of the issue
See first post
Are you the admin on the PC?
Have you disabled any Windows services?
I think you may need a clean install of Windows to fix this one.
read i have tried run as admin, and i'm using administrator account
i'm not disabled any windows services
i managed to overclock ryzen using mobo built in software (Asrock A-Tuning). i still can't install ryzen master, error occured like first post.
maybe the ryzen installer read specific mobo manufacturer type so ryzen master deny the installation???
It works with all, i suspect something is corrupted on your system, somehow, which would cause this error.
My system was updated to latest version
problem solved with the latest installer, so the problem is not with my system
I get this every time I use the the AMD driver uninstaller(which is a lot because I OC to compete). I found the fix here Not able to install AMD Ryzen Master Utility even though it states unanswered the last reply works.
Restart and try again it should work.