4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 23, 2017 10:37 AM by whiskey-foxtrot

AMD & Ryzen Perks?

ambrose

Good Day All,

I was giving it some thought and I would really like to see AMD give some customized support for Owners of AMD & Ryzen built computers. Order them right from the Factory So To Speak, and for this purchase you get a computer built and tested from the ground up by qualified people that work with these products all the time. This way you know when you get the computer it's going to work " Out of The Box " because all the tech stuff has been taken care of before it was sent to you.

There are many games but I think we can all agree that there are a niche few ATM so builds could be tailored to the game you play the most so FPS and graphics quality and optimal driver could be optimized before it even gets to you, because it has been tested for your specifics before it leaves the factory.

Of Course anything that is done after you get it will have possible side effects, But like anything something new always has warranty, so if you go messing around with stuff and altering things while in this period, then " Void " comes to mind and understandably no support.

Any Thoughts ?

Cheers, Ambrose