2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 2, 2017 3:57 PM by ray_m

Need help finding the right driver, my current one is not listed.

dawng0825

I have a HP Pavillion 11 Touch Smart I recently had to do a restore and then had to reinstall Windows 10 64 bit. When I go to open Photoshop, I get an error telling me to update my graphics card. I did that, but it installed Radeon HD 8210. The system shows that this is a desktop, and processor ADM A4-1250 APU with Radeon HD graphics. It is my understanding that I need FirePro, to enable the 3D and other features in PS. I am not sure which one  is compatible. When I go to the Download page and do the manual select my product no matter what I choose, my Radeon HD 8210 (8200 series) is not listed. In the Radeon settings it shows HD 8210 GPU is for gaming, I am not a gamer, I am a web designer. Photoshop worked fine before my pc messed up and had to be restored and now it doesn't. The auto detect and install keeps installing the Radeon HD. Please help, it took 9 days between HP and Microsoft and 20+ techs in remote sessions to get Windows 10 reinstalled, it restored back to Windows 8. So this has been a nightmare and my clients are getting really mad at me. I have now been with out my Adobe CC design software for 2 weeks.