Unless that motherboard is revision 4 (will be stated on the motherboard itself) it does not support the 9590. If you're not cooling it properly, it could have been damaged. If your power supply is not adequate, it may not work correctly.
i am going to tell you straight. that board will not run that cpu and even if they say it does with a rev 3 or revision 4 of that board it will not support that cpu voltage. it isnt made to run a sever cpu and is not good for gaming. so before we even try to trouble shoot. your not getting enough power to run through the board to support everything. it has a 140 watt tdp rating and you have 220 watt cpu.
you have 2 choices either return the motherboard and get an asus crosshair v formula-z board with atleast 1000w power supply or. get a fx 8320 8350 8370 which will run better anyway. also we need. INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION
Sorry Responding Late. Yes, I been searching for a motherboard suited. Looked at the one mentioned above and its getting hard to find one, amazon might be my luck. Any other recommendations??
AMD Graphics Card
- Sapphire Radeon R9 290 X x2
- Desktop or Laptop System
- Custom Desktop
- Windows 8.1 Pro X64
- Driver version installed
- Radeon Crimson Relive Edition 17.4.4
- Display Devices
- Make and model, connection/adapter in use, resolution and refresh rate; e.g. Samsung UE32850R 3840x2160 @60Hz Active DP to HDMI adapter
- One line for each display device connected
- Motherboard + Bios Revision
- Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 AM3+ AMD 990FX SB950
- AMD 9590 Vishera 4.7 GHZ AM3+ 220w 8 Core, Black Edition
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage
- EVGA SuperNova 1000 G2, 80+ Gold 1000w
- 4x G-Skill Ripjaws X Series 4GB 240 pin DDR3 SDRAM 1866 = 16 GB total
Have two of the same motherboards, they have been sent back and fixed. Also the CPU was sent back and fixed, including the graphics cards. Power still runs in the usb ports etc.
anything sent back and sent to you as ok send it back back.. tell them there sys messed up your cpu and cant be as a new cpu as intendended. peace... restart over sorry they fukt you