AnsweredAssumed Answered

Instant Replay not functioning properly, and timer not appearing while using ReLive anymore.

Question asked by frankie158 on Jul 17, 2017
Latest reply on Jul 18, 2017 by frankie158

I've been having an issue with instant replay ever since I first got my RX480 about 4 months ago, and now there's no longer a timer popping up when recording with ReLive.

First, my issue with instant replay - If I enable it, when I go to save the last 'x' amount of minutes I have set in settings, nothing happens, I then click the option again, and it saves in between the time I clicked it the first time, until the second time. So I click, it, get nothing, then upon the second click, it just saves those few seconds of gameplay inbetween the 2 times I asked it to save gameplay. It basically just acts like manually recording with ReLive, rendering the function completely useless and broken.

And 2 - there's no longer a timer in the top right corner when manually recording with ReLive. I really liked the feature, but now it just doesn't seem to work. I don't play games on borderless mode, just fullscreen, and it worked on all my games before that, so yea. I can't find a settings to enable or disable it.

I'm on the recent 17.7.1 (I think that's the one), and the timer stopped appearing a while ago, I honestly can't remember which version I was on. But well over a month now.

As for the first issue (extremely frustrating one!), let me clear this up before you ask me to do so. I have upgraded my entire PC during the 4 months of having my RX480, upgraded to an R5 1600, new board, new ram, got a boot SSD etc. The issue has persisted before hand, and into the current PC I have now. I have also formatted and completely reinstalled Windows about 4 times, and reinstalled drivers from scratch (doing a full DDU) about 10 times on each system. I have done absolutely everything to try and figure this issue out, nothing has worked. Hell, I've even gotten a new Windows 10 key, no matter what I do, it still doesn't work!

Outcomes