i got the following problem for a few weeks now on this PC:
- Radeon R9 Fury (not the Fury X)
- Desktop PC
- Windows 10 64bit (V.1703 - 15063.483)
- Driver Crimson ReLive 17.7.1 (Problem existed with earlier versions as well)
- 2 Screens: 1x Eizo at 1920x1080@60hz ; 1x Acer at 1920x1080@60hz(Pivot - Turned 90°)
- MB: Asus Prime x370-Pro with BIOS Revision 0805;
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 1700x(not overclocked)
- PSU: BeQuiet 750W
- RAM: 16GB
The issue happens while playing any game. (For Example: Ark: Survival Evolved; Overwatch; Nier:Automata; Titanfall 2; Payday 2. But its not restricted to only those games!)
After about 20-30 Minutes ingame the frames drop from ~60fps to around 5-10fps. After another 30 seconds or so, the game runs without any problem at 60fps. But after 1 hour or less, the fps drop again to 5-10fps for another 30 seconds. In this time, the Grafics Card "idles" and falls from 70°C to about 62°C.(Attachement; Screenshot while it happens with all technical information about the PC - the temperaturedrop is visible in the upper graph; dxdiag.txt also attached because why not)
Troubleshooting so far:
CPU; RAM; HDD;SSD are all OK. Temeratures are absolutely normal (grafics Card ~70°C; CPU ~ 57°C-60°C.)
Drivers are up to date.
The games are installed on one of the SSDs(with over 70GB free space).
Deactivating Windows 10 Game Mode and uninstalling XBox Live Application did not solve the Problem.
i would be grateful if someone knows the issue and can help me solve it.