2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 16, 2017 1:11 PM by dutchoper72

17.7.1 Turning off Moniter breaks computer

dutchoper72

So, bit of a odd one for you.

This new driver causes this issue where If i turn off my main monitor...which is a Smart TV, it will turn of second monitor off....er lose signal. I am unable to get that signal back unless I force reboot my PC. This hasn't been an issue till this driver. So far it only impacts the TV. Both work fine once the reboot is good, its just when I turn it off while the computer is running.

• Re: 17.7.1 Turning off Moniter breaks computer
          hotrith

Hi, honastly i have this issue, similar... i present it for some time and with other versions of drivers, in my case the TV in 1 hour flash in black screen for a sec, when i turn off the TV or change channel, it takes a few seconds to reconize again, if i restart pc, sometime it turns on, others dont, other only turns on in login screen and when it dont turn on the way that i find to fix is to change channel and change again to the pc, this its annoying... btw i use 4k60hz in HDMI 2.0, maybe is something about frequency on SmartTV´s.

Forget to mention, the flash from 1 second in 1 hour, it only happends in Windows, not in games.