I'm trying to get into scaling options to fix a black border around my PC monitor but it's not available through whichever version of Control Center I have.
It's listed as AMD Catalyst Control Center but when I open it it's ATI Catalyst Control Center and looks nothing like the version everyone else seems to have. It looks much older and seems to be a product of the old ATI company, which was bought by AMD back in 2006, and I have no clue how to update it, if that's what I'm meant to do. How this version ended up on my computer, which I bought in 2014, I don't know.
- CPU - AMD FX-4300 Quad Core 4000 Mhz
- RAM - 16 GB
- Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3
- Hard drive - 2 TB
- Power supply - XFX Pro 550W
- OS - Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit
- Graphics card - Radeon R9 270
Included a screenshot of what it looks like.