2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 10, 2017 1:04 PM by ray_m

What driver is compatible with E1-2500 HD8240 graphic card?

dauiau

What driver is compatible with E1-2500 HD8240 graphic card?

Because all the drivers don't have support for it and are not working well.Even a HD video on youtube buffers all the time.

I tried to install windows 10/8/8.1 and seven but none of them fixed the driver issue.

Please help me.

• Re: What driver is compatible with E1-2500 HD8240 graphic card?
          kingfish

It depends on the OS.

Windows 10 Driver Support for AMD APU Graphics Products

The following AMD APU products with AMD Radeon™ Graphics support up to WDDM 1.2 and DirectX® 11 on Windows 10:

• AMD A4/A6/A8-3000 Series APUs
          • AMD E2-2000 APU
          • AMD E1/E2-1000 Series APUs
          • AMD E-200/300/400 Series APUs
          • AMD C-Series APUs
          • AMD Z-Series APUs

NOTE: These APU products must be installed only using the display driver version available via Windows Update. If you have upgraded to Windows® 10, please DO NOT install the AMD Catalyst™ Driver. Instead, enable Windows Update and allow it to detect and install the appropriate driver.

If you have already upgraded to Windows® 10 and installed the AMD Catalyst™ Driver, please follow the steps listed below to resolve this issu

1. Uninstall the AMD Catalyst™ Driver using the Program and Features option in the Control Pane
          2. Reboot the system
          3. Use Windows Update to install the appropriate graphics driver for the APU.
          • Re: What driver is compatible with E1-2500 HD8240 graphic card?
            ray_m

MODERATOR NOTE:  I am glad to see you have resolved your issue. To help keep this post on topic and help other with a similar issue, I am locking this thread.